21.7.08

InkObsession


I love baby announcements and I found a neat couple at inkobsession.etsy.com. How about the cute snail one if you are having a boy or a cute flowered photo announcement for a girl. I like how some of their designs have great little drawings- like the flowers at the bottom of the girl announcement. I wish that I had planned in advance enough to have customized invitations for my daughter's first birthday. Also many of the photo ones have great photos. It makes me want to buy a camera as part of the baby expenses for my next baby. What a great idea Harley!
Here is a copy of their shop announcement: www.INKOBSESSIONDESIGNS.com

I started designing professionally in 2001 when I took a job in the marketing department of a publishing house. I eventually moved on to a different company (where I also do marketing) and my ad campaigns and designs have been featured in home and garden magazines.

I recently decided to start selling my designs to the general public. My 4.25” x 5.5” invitations and announcements are printed in house on a color laser jet printer. 4” x 6” and 5” x 7” designs for photo announcements and invitations are printed by a photo lab and can be uploaded to a location near you to save on shipping and handling. I also charge for a design only fee if you would rather pay for the design and print it yourself. Whatever works best for you will work for me!

www.INKOBSESSIONDESIGNS.com
Total Cost: $1.15 per card (depending on the design)

0 comments: