7.7.08

Scribble It Online

Well I have recently discovered how neat decals can be. I have this fantastic vinyl decal that says "I wouldn't eat that" on my fridge at home. I put it on my freezer full of ice cream and I laugh about it. Yes I should not be eating ice cream and my blue decal tells me that. Decals are a great way to decorate a room without buying expensive wallpaper. Also they are removable- you can save them for later when you want a decorating change. My mom thinks this bird in black would make a great Halloween decoration. I think the idea of having temporary decorations is so exciting! Now I can put up snowflakes for Christmas!
Scribble it has a blog and a website and my favorite- an Etsy shop! You should go enter their giveaway on their blog this month.
http://scribbleitonline.blogspot.com/

Cost of the Diet Help? $7.50
Cost of the Raven $9.50

0 comments: