14.7.08

Baby Tutus

They are everywhere now, baby tutus for your little one. Danielle wore a tutu from kennedyandfriendsco.etsy.com and they really helped me out. You should check out her super awesome blog which talks a lot about shopping. I got lots of great ideas from it and I will have to spend more money now. That is life I guess. I got another tutu but realized I didn't like it a few days before her birthday and I contacted them- they got me the tutu right away and it was super high quality. I really like the mint and chocolate tutu and the blue and pink one. she has the cutest design for a birthday- and the tutus fit a long time so you daughter could wear the tutu for every birthday. I love the photos of kids in little leg warmers and tutus but a lot of tutus are just tied around an elastic band. These are really well made with fantastic details.
Total Cost $36.00

0 comments: