22.7.08

CarolinaPatchworks.etsy.com


Well I found a quilter that I love on Etsy. Carolinapatchworks makes such cute things and has full sized handmade quilt you can buy. Some of her quilts have thousands of views so they are really popular.I really like her options- she even sells a quilt that is called the space invaders quilt. the quilts are made by a mom named Emily who has two kids and a blog mostly about quilting which has some great photos! The name come from her location- North Carolina. I think I would get a quilt with monkeys on it for my little monkey. there is a twin sized one or a baby sized (36" by 36") one that is $70.00 which is pretty affordable. Or maybe I would have to get a retro arcade quilt since it is so cool.
here is a description:
Relive the action, the excitement. Gather a pocketful of quarters and head to your living room to relax under the 8-bit glory of the arcade classic Galaga brought back to Earth as a lovingly-crafted 18:1 scale recreation in luxurious 100% cotton. Better yet, get a second player and keep warm together as you take turns destroying the enemy hordes -- there's plenty of room under this 60-by-60-inch quilt, and it can only help improve your score. Travel in space and time without leaving your couch! This quilt is fully compatible with the XBox 360, Wii, PlayStation III, all high-definition televisions, most models of fireplace, and a wide variety of good books.

This quilt is crafted after you place your order, and will match the photo closely but details and materials may vary slightly. The time to receive your quilt will depend on my current workload, but generally takes 4-6 weeks; please contact me for current shipping time estimates if you'd like to know before ordering. I'm also happy to do custom orders, so if there's something in particular you'd like, let me know!

Total Cost(Monkey Twin): $395.00

0 comments: