23.7.08

Container Store Bins ON SALE!

Well many people have asked me about my storage bins in my house. I ordered them from the Container Store and right now they are on sale. They go on sale for the summer sale at the container store which I think is so wonderful! You should pick them up now while they are on sale!
Here is a description from Online: Store clothing, accessories, toys and other items in our fabulous Fabric Tote Boxes. Each box features an elegant Baroque pattern and a reinforced bottom for added strength. The lid features a zippered closure in addition to a Velcro® flap. (Click on the image to the left to view this closure.)
• Made from heavy fabric over a metal frame
• Sturdy handles for easy transport
• Includes label holder for easy identification of the contents
• Folds flat when not in use for compact storage
Cost of small $11.99 Medium $15.99 and large $19.99

Total Cost $96.93

0 comments: