20.7.08

Pottery Barn Lanai Quilt and Sham.

I love Orange. I just feel so drawn to it and I love this quilt from the Pottery Barn. It is on sale and I wish I needed some bedding. Would it be so bad if I had an orange wall in my room? Actually our landlord specifically said it was not okay. Here is a description from online:
Inspired by the bold contrasts and distinctive designs of famed Hawaiian quilts, our Lanai quilt-and-sham set is made of cotton and features a different hand-quilted faux-appliqué pattern for each color. Both pieces reverse to a solid color. Insert not included. Shams are sold individually. Machine wash. Imported.
With standard shams-
Total Cost $227.00

1 comments:

The Runyans said...

i've done a search and i've looked EVERYWHERE for that quilt and shams. I can't find anyone who has it. I love it as well, and would love to buy it. . .
anyways, as i was searching, your blog came up on my search engine!
:)