8.7.08

Line Upon Line

My sister told me about these great cards at lineuponlinecards.com Some of them are pretty tongue in cheek references to Mormon culture and scripture. For example a newlywed card that says families are forever then "Hope you like your in-laws." Who hasn't thought about that at one point in being married. Just the other day we were on Family vacation with my husband and my sister in law was talking about how we are all an eternal family. I told her good thing we have agency.
Or a card that says you are so talented.. Will you do that for me for free? I know lots of people who want free services- a free haircut from a visiting teacher or a free quilt from someone who knows how to sew. How annoying is that? Some of the cards are just sweet but I am glad there are some cards with more sarcasm.
One of the cards says "bless your heart." But I am still waiting for the bless her heart card- followed by a really negative comment.

Each Card $3.00
Pack of 5 $12.50

0 comments: