4.7.08

Lois Hill Earrings are FANTASTIC

I have sensitive ears so it is hard for me to find good earrings. No one wants cheap earrings and I feel like jewelry stores don't have very much diversity- it is the same Diamond studs and pearl creations that I could do without or already have. So I love Lois Hill- she works with silver so her earring posts are soft- be careful with your lovelies. But they don't irritate and look great. The silver gives it a classic look. I found a pair at Nordstrom- (really my favorite store ever) that make classic hoops look more interesting. The best time to buy these is the half yearly sale- they become so affordable! If there are any left after the half yearly sale they are a STEAL! That's where I try to get all my pieces.
The description:

Finely woven band of sterling silver with cutout detailing is flanked by hammered contrast on handcrafted hoop earrings.
  • Post back.
  • Diameter: 3/4".
  • Width: 3/8".
  • Sterling silver.
  • By Lois Hill; imported.
Total Cost: $114.00

0 comments: