25.7.08

Bugaboo makes Beautiful Strollers.

It seems like as soon as Danielle was born and I already had all the baby products I would ever need I realized what the best baby products were- some of them I had, some of them I didn't. One of the biggest problems? The Stroller. I wanted a jogging stroller and other strollers, but we got the jogging stroller first and then my husband was done. Sadly, we got two flat tires and then they never seemed to get repaired. I still don't have a working jogging stroller. I wish I had the Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller- I love the Bassinet- then your baby could sleep in it while you are out. Plus this stroller is hot. You can reverse it so baby faces any direction you want
Here are some of the features:

  • The most fully-loaded Bugaboo stroller
  • Modular infant-to-toddler travel system features reversible bassinet and seat
  • Reversible, fully reclining, 3 position titling seat
  • Reversible handlebar allows you to use the small swiveling wheels in Large sun canopy and under seat bag for storage
Free shipping and no tax at pampered tot- I found them on Amazon.
Total Cost $899.00

0 comments: