5.7.08

The Most Beautiful Crib


When I had a baby we bought a crib that was a floor sample sale. It is cherry and beautiful, but I hate it. I wish I had twins so I could get a different one. Restoration Hardware just started a baby line and their clothes are beautiful and their cribs are beautiful. This is the crib I always wanted. Too bad by the time I have enough money to get it I will be too old to have children. Also how do I tell my husband that I want a new crib when there is literally nothing wrong with the old one? Why can't my dog just start chewing up furniture and pick our crib as his item to destroy?
I have a fundamental belief that baby cribs and furniture should be white. Also I love canopy beds. I wish I had one. And I wish my baby had one.
Their description of my dream crib:

  • Handcrafted of hardwood with fine birch veneers
  • Tapered posts
  • Features hidden hardware, an easy drop side, four height settings and scissor springs beneath the mattress for superior support and easy adjustability
  • JPMA (Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association) certification ensures that the product was safety tested by independent laboratories for compliance with current ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials) standards, and passed their rigorous testing. JPMA-certified products meet or exceed all requirements of current safety standards. For more information about JPMA, visit www.jpma.org.

Total Cost? $999.00
Conversion Kit $129.00
Shipping surcharge $99.00

0 comments: