11.7.08

HomeStudio.Etsy.Com

My sister Rachelle just gave me a fantastic gift. It is a pendant that says Faith Hope and Charity. I really like the crown and I love purple. She got it at HomeStudio.Etsy.com and they are having a great sale right now where you can get a free pendant if you buy two! I love the scrabble tile made pendants they have such careful detail and are a joy to wear. The next pendant I want is this green wildflowers one. Home Studio has some of the best pendant designs available.
I really like their stuff and they are an inexpensive personalized gift. I think I might get my mom the "keep calm and carry on" pendant, or maybe just a bird on a wire so she doesn't worry about me calling her high strung. Plus they are using Scrabble tile pendants- I want my pendant to have the letter J on the back of it.
Cost of One Pendant? $6.50

0 comments: