19.7.08

Tupperware Impressions Double Plate Set of Four

I got some of these covered plates because I work for Tupperware- I had some sales and this was really a great deal. When you sell things they have so many specials for you I love it! So I got these plates and they are awesome! John was getting home late for dinner and I just put his plate of food together with the cover. It was perfect and I love the colors. And the bugs wouldn't get them if you were on a picnic. Go to http://my.tupperware.com/JANAEMADSEN and then the product page and you will be helping me out while you get a great product! It is on sale right now until August 12th.

Summer is a time to celebrate and dine al fresco - and here's a perfect outdoor serving set at half-price savings!

This 8-pc. set features covers that also serve as plates themselves. That means you can use the covers to keep foods warm and safe while on-the-go or dining outdoors, or separately to double your serving capacity.

  • Set of 4 features 4 plates with 4 covers.
  • One each in Orange Peel, Purplicious, Lime Aid, Tropical Water
  • Each plate and cover is 9½"/24 cm Dia.
  • Dishwasher safe.
Total Cost $22.50 with a $75.00 purchase

0 comments: