11.7.08

Trash Can


I would love a new trash can. Danielle likes to get into the Trash can. It motivates me to keep the trash can empty but one time I was sitting in the play room and Danielle brought me a diaper out of the trash can. Yuck! This morning she knocked over my Grandma's trash can so she could get trash out of it. Like our dogs used to do, only she is much more crafty. It is important that the trash can I own has a good seal on it- for the dogs if they can't smell it they are less likely to try to break into it and I want to throw diapers in it. Baking soda in the bottom only goes so far.

When I went to the Container store I saw the perfect option, a tall trash can with a small hole Danielle couldn't reach. Plus it is Stainless Steel which I love. The Container Store is such a great store and their summer sale is going on now- that is where I got storage boxes on sale- fabric ones that everyone seems to like. This trash can would be so convenient for my life right now!

A Description from the Container Store:

Our Lock-Tight Can is an exceptional choice for out-of-doors - on the patio, by the pool or by the grill. It has a convenient locking inner lid to keep out insects and moisture while locking in odors. The rubber ring keeps a plastic trash bag in place while a side hook holds the lid so you have hands-free access to the opening when needed.

Total Cost $139.00

0 comments: