13.7.08

3d Designs

One of my favorite people on Etsy is 3DDesigns. She makes jewelry that is super affordable and really cute! I think it is nice to find such great sellers who are making things that are cute and cheap! At four dollars a pair you can afford to get a different color of earring for every single outfit you own. I love how she uses color and she always has great communication.

Here is a description of one of my favorite pairs of earrings
These Turquoise Star dangles are wire-wrapped on Sterling Silver, and are approximately 3/4 inch long.

Would be a great addition to your interchangeable earring collection!

Check out my other listings for the sterling silver interchangeable leverback earrings, or starter sets that include the pair of Sterling Silver leverback earrings and an assortment of dangles.

*** Buy 3 or more sets of interchangeable dangles (at one time) and I will give you the Sterling Silver interchangeable earrings FREE! ***

Thanks for visiting my store!

Total Cost $4.00

0 comments: