26.7.08

Clothes from Tutibella.com

I just love baby clothes and I found some for my baby and some for a gift. The gift is the shirt with the monkey. Small Paul has some of the cutest baby clothes- and we could give them to cousin Janelle who is due soon. She still doesn't know what she is having so don't tell! Either way Paul used to call her monkey so we thought we should get her baby some monkey clothes and now here is the cutest Julian T Shirt. You can get it in white or pink. I personally think Hot Pink looks good on Danielle. Also isn't this sleeper with elephants to die for? I love sleepers now and Danielle would fit in the 12-18 month size. I found it at Tutibella.com.
Here is a description from their website Looking for the latest in children's fashion trends? We offer baby clothes and children's clothing for boys and girls as well as tween girl clothing from the hottest designers and brands. We also carry a great selection of diaper bags for style conscious moms and dads and unique gifts for babies. Browse our New Arrivals page for the latest in children's clothing, accessories, and designer diaper bags. We carry a great selection of stateside and European designer brands for children such as Small Paul, Splendid Littles, True Religion, Kingsley, Ella Moss Tween, Ed Hardy Kids, Charlie Rocket, Flowers by Zoe, Harajuku Lovers, and many more!
They also have a blog that I like- maybe they should feature my etsy shop. Not many photos though.
Total Cost of the two shirts? $46.90

0 comments: