3.7.08

A new Bag


I am in love with bags. Actually I wish I had the money to be in love with bags. In all actuality I like how my older sister has really nice bags- they are just lying around with her stuff. It breaks my heart that she doesn't want to donate them to charity- the younger sister charity. Kate Spade is one of my favorite designers and I like what she has done lately with bold colors. I am absolutely in love with this red baby bag from Nordstrom. Wouldn't that look great with My red shirt? Nordstrom is so great and I love their customer service. Going to the King of Prussia mall isn't as personal- some of the salespeople are downright rude- but every other store I have been to has been fantastic.
Here is a description of my new bag:

Topstitched leather trim and updated metal logo accent an oxford nylon tote with plenty of pockets and a coordinating changing pad.
  • Top zip closure.
  • Drawstring side pockets.
  • Interior zip, wall and bottle pockets.
  • Stroller straps.
  • Leopard-print lining.
  • Nylon/leather.
  • By kate spade; imported
Total Cost: $385.00

0 comments: