20.6.08

Tupperware

I remember when I was growing up my mom had food storage. She was good at it. Every Sunday she made bread by grinding her own wheat and baking it. I was so impressed but I only make cookies every Sunday. Our family wasn't rich, and my mom figured it cost 46 cents for each loaf of bread.

Then tragedy happened, we got those little flying bugs in our wheat and food storage. Our food storage was in a closet under the stairs and little bugs would fly out. The type of bugs that if you see one you know you are in trouble. All our food storage was bad. My mom couldn't get rid of the bugs. It was devastating to us, to throw away all that food. We didn't have money to replace it. The culprit: storage containers that weren't really airtight.


So my mom became a believer in Tupperware. She never sold it but her fierce brand loyalty was passed on to all of her children. Including me.


So this last week I signed up to sell it. I am not really the type of person who sells Tupperware I feel. but I love the stuff, and can't help feeling like it would have spared me one of my scariest childhood memories.


You can get Tupperware from my site and until the 27th the modular mates 10 piece set is on sale.

Total Cost 87.54


with shipping and tax. how exciting!

0 comments: