23.6.08

Daily Tea Collection for Summer


I love everything about Tea Collection clothing. They are really well made. The pants and shirts match- so if your son or daughter spills on their shirt you can just change the shirt- there are so many comfortable coordinating pieces and I just love them. The line for Summer this year in the daily tea collection is just beautiful! I love the Blue dress and red pants- my daughter looks fantastic in blue and a dress is perfect because people don't ask me if she is a boy when she is wearing a dress. Their sizing is great and you can wash them like normal clothing.
The Avery collection is in the picture and has a dress, a sleeveless dropwaist dress a tank top shorts and pants- so many possibilities! I love it.

Total Cost 105.00

1 comments:

Claire said...

cute clothes