13.5.08

I want Sweet Potato Fries


Well I really like the sweet potato fries at Iron hill and I didn't go there tonight since I opted for a movie but I still want those fries. I will get them eventually. Iron Hill is a brewery but like many breweries it has pretty good food. There are lots of items on their menu that I want to eat. I don't like food that is too spicy though, so the ribs just aren't for me. one of my favorite things is going there with Danielle because they have really nice children's food, including chicken strips with a vegetable side. Danielle loves eating cucumbers and sweet potato fries, and it's nice to have a place that will give you vegetables for your one year old instead of just macaroni and cheese. Although macaroni and cheese is available. Also good- their homemade root beer. John tells me it is like the root beer his family made at their family vacations and I am telling you, it is a sad thing that I never got to go to that reunion vacation. too bad the restaurant is closed and the baby is in bed.
total cost $8.50

0 comments: