12.5.08

Black Shoes


I really want some black slip on shoes but I want one's that my sister in law Kathryn has and I just can't find the exact thing I want. Something that i can slip on fast for when I want to leave- it just seems like I have all black pants but no black shoes. I found a Josef Seibel pair on Zappos that I like. Also for something fun there is a pair of Keds shoes there I don't think the Ked's ones would go with as much as the others but they are so darn cute. I just want to buy them so bad but I am trying not to spend any money this week. It seems if I can't stop spending money my family will start to fall apart, which is sad. I always want more and more shoes.
Keen shoes are also really great and I used to have a pair of black slides from them but I just wore them so much that they wore out. I would love to have a pair of leather slides or mules or flats or sandals that I can wear on a regular basis, when my red shoes just don't match. like with my fantastic green or pink shirts. Every time I see their shoes I find myself drawn to the colors and cute options rather than the black ones. Like the Berkeley sandal. I like a black soled shoe with a lighter color inside rather than black. I feel like a black inner part of the shoe gets on your feet and eventually isn't as good looking. At least with the Keen shoes. Anyway here are my new shoes. I wish they were mine.

0 comments: