12.4.08

Treadmill

I wish I had enough money for a treadmill. You see then I could work out at home when Danielle was asleep. The treadmill at the Marriott was probably the coolest treadmill I have ever seen- it had some special programs and I read a review of it online. This is the star track treadmill.
I bought a cheap treadmill the other day at costco.com and then immediately had buyers remorse. So I called them to try to cancel the order. Unfortunately it was already with the shipper. So they told me I needed to refuse delivery and I would get my money back. It took three months and they didn't automatically register that I never received my item- they waited until I contacted them- and then 15 business days later I received my money. How rude. I was very upset at how they told me if I called it would be registered but then didn't do what they said they would. I don't think I will use their services again. Also I got a bunch of pictures digitized there and they all have a line through them. Can I get my money back for that? I don't know. But I hate costco.com
Well check this treadmill out- you would love it and I loved it and I will probably never have it. No wonder Hotels are so expensive- fancy treadmills.

Cost? 5595.00

0 comments: