25.4.08

I want them back

So Danielle gave her friends CurleyQCuties for her birthday. Which was so fun because we had a box full of cuties and then all the kids got to pick one.
Except now I want them all back. I want more cuties! I love the cuties! They are the best.
According to the description "This Cutie doesn't miss anything with his one large eye! He sees what's going on and nothing gets past him!" For Danielle's party I got 6 cuties in the mail in about 2 days- which mean that she had party favors. I was thrilled. So I got totally bailed out and the party was beautiful.
But if I had gotten them just a little bit later I would still have them, instead of those smelly kids. I want a white one with pink dots. How fun would that be? I originally got Austin a cutie for Easter but I liked it so much he never got it. Sometimes I see him sniffing it. But it is mine. Because that's what most adults need. Stuffed monsters.

0 comments: