13.4.08

Brown Fabric



The other day someone asked me if I had a matching white and brown print to go with one of my Burp cloths. I had a lighter brown and a print- but no double brown and white. So of course I wanted to look around in my stash and see then I wanted to look online at etsy. I found some awesome brown and white fabric.
I love it and I want it. All of it. wouldn't a brown quilt look good? and a set of burp cloths would be so nice with different browns- baby stuff matches with Brown! Danielle has a cute brown dress and brown pants and brown matches my diaper bag. Well one of them.
Just so you know it takes longer to post a blog article about these items then it would take to purchase all of them, even if I was manually entering my address, which I don't have to.

acmebabyco 1 yard 7.99 shipping 2.50
nsylive animal party fabric 14.00 1 yard 4.50 shipping (it's Japanese!)
pinkpolkadotstudio fabric 8.95 a yard 2.85 Shipping
theFabstore Michael Miller brown swirls 7.95 2.95 Shipping

beesquarefabrics Half Yard My Folklore Japanese Fabric 5.30 2.50 Shipping

Matticakes Sis Bloom Chocolate 7.50 2.00 Shipping.

misssewitall Anna Griffin Dorothy Browns 13.00 3.50 Shipping


Total Cost: $85.49

1 comments:

Halliday's said...

Hi, do you know where to find the brown with white print fabric that is pictured with the white/brown/turquoise striped ribbon? Thanks!