12.7.08

Bratt Decor Cradle

One thing that I wish I had for a baby was a cradle. They are so beautiful and timeless. This piece from Bratt Decor is something I could give to my children. I love that it is white and I like the idea of having the cradle in our bedroom with us- this looks so much better than a co sleeper that attaches to your bedside!
Here is a description:
The quiet beauty of the Chelsea cradle in buttermilk is undeniable. A solid structure, that rocks to and fro, this beautifully carved cradle is the perfect place for your little one to dream. Bratt Decor has discreetly incorporated an anti-rock, or locking, mechanism that renders the cradle stationary without detracting from the beauty of this product. The manual stopper is fashioned in the same finish as the cradle and sits subtly at its feet. Bedding is not included. Available in the following finishes: antique silver, buttermilk, espresso.

Total Cost $576.50

0 comments: